Thursday 24 December 2009

'Twas The Night Before Christmas

"Now Dasher! now, Dancer! now, Prancer and Vixen!
On, Comet! On, Cupid! on, on Donner and Blitzen!
To the top of the porch! to the top of the wall!
Now dash away! Dash away! Dash away all!"


Only one more sleep until the big guy comes and leaves a little something for all the good boys and girls. Yes, its Christmas Eve. All the rushing around, shopping, wrapping and decorating stop tonight, and its time to enjoy Christmas and all the things that it means to you.

As I'm working today, and then off to the pub for the obligatory Christmas Eve drink, I won't get around to you all to say happy Christmas. So I'll take this opportunity to wish and yours a very happy and peaceful Christmas, and I hope it is everything that you dreamed it would be. Merry Christmas everyone.

And here is the poem in full.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at all those lights! I love it!

And seeing as how Christmas occurs in your part of the world before it does in mine, don't tell me what happens, I want it to be a surprise! heheheee

Merry Merry Christmas to you & yours, Marley!!!

magiceye said...

that is lovely!

merry christmas to you and yours!

cheers!

Gerald (SK14) said...

Just checked my favorites page on the portal and you, Glasgow and Inverness seem to have very similiar photos today - Merry Whatsit.

Kate said...

Great photo and the same sentiment is winging your way. Come visit my blog today for a unique poem!

Hilda said...

Since it's already Christmas eve here now, we get to open our gifts before you do! Heehee.

Merry Christmas, Marley!

I hope you'll be a good boy tonight or Santa might not come by after all. ;)

Unknown said...

This shot is fantastic,. Marley! Enjoy your holidays!

Jackie said...

Great minds indeed! Happy Christmas Marley, and I hope your head isn't too sore tomorrow!

Tash said...

sparkly, twinkly Christmas Eve. Hope yours was very merry.

Anonymous said...

beautiful light

Blog Widget by LinkWithin