Thursday 19 February 2009

Spring Time

At last - Spring! This is the first blossom I've seen this year. The weather has been milder over the last few days and life is starting to creep back into the parks and gardens around town. We've had a really long and cold winter by our standards so this sight is a very welcome one. Soon the daffodils will be flowering and then spring really will have sprung.

I've got a lot on this week, and its not work - its fun! Anyway, I'm scheduling posts and will comment when I can.
_

11 comments:

Jane Hards Photography said...

Now I am jealous. No snow and now you have the frist buds of spring blossom. Gorgeous little' uns.

Petrea Burchard said...

This photo makes me think of a very British word: jolly!

Kate said...

What a beautiful harbinger of spring! The colours of the blossoms are soft and delicate. I also like the different textures in the photo.

Neva said...

No spring here yet....these are lovely....but it is snowing here again!

Web-OJ said...

Beautiful! Adds colour to the place.

magiceye said...

lovely!

Pat said...

Your branches look more inviting than the ones I've posted today!!

Anonymous said...

That's is just the site I'm waiting for here! This is absolutely beautiful!!!

Lori said...

What a nice reminder of spring. We haven't seen any blossoms around here yet, but hopefully soon! I love these delicate pink flowers. What a pretty shot!

Anonymous said...

ooh goody means I will return to warm weather

Rob said...

Spring already? You just had snow!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin