Saturday 28 June 2008

Marley In Kefalonia - Day Four

Today I've got a few photos to show you of Skala and Poros. They are neighbouring Bays on the South East coast of Kefalonia. We headed off in our hire car and followed the coast road round the island to get to them, and the views across the sea to the Greek island of Zakynthos (Zante) were stunning.

A quite spot at Skala beach. This is the main resort on the island, but like the rest of Kefalonia, it wasn't busy.

Oleander bushes can be seen all over Keflonia, showing off there blousey pink blooms.

Poros is a peaceful bay with a few shops and tavernas, it was a beautiful spot to have lunch.

Its the final day of Kefalonian photos tomorrow. The holiday is drawing to a close.

6 comments:

Jane Hards Photography said...

It does look glorious and to find a quiet spot would be a bonus.

Anonymous said...

very lovely.

Neva said...

It certainly looks like a place I would like to visit. I am going to Montreal next week for a family wedding.....I am looking forward to our stop at Niagara Falls and hope I can get some great shots!

• Eliane • said...

Too beautiful.
Now I am mentally making a list of the Greek restaurant that I know... There's one in my neighborhood, which is great... hmmm...

Anonymous said...

Wonderful - I love those pictures. I really like oleanders (I have a couple of them in pots up in Glasgow, amazingly they even flower up there so they must be tough as old boots!).

Rob said...

Lovely trip photos! Did you get out on the peddleboats? That looks like fun.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin