Thursday 24 April 2008

Picture This

On the front of one of the boarded up units that are for rent in The Brewery development is this art exhibition. There are three displays of sketches and drawings, all part of a competition (the details of which I can't remember!) that involves Gloucestershire University. What I do know is the closing date for entries is in May. Sorry for the lack of info! Over the next few days I'll show you some of my favourite pieces.

I wish I could draw as well as this!

9 comments:

Chuck Pefley said...

That's a fun art piece ... but I want to know what Marley is up to! He's still sittin' on that old scratchin' post! Update, please -:)

Neva said...

I wish I could draw! Thanks for the nice comments on my blog....you are very sweet!

magiceye said...

love the 1st drawing.....

Anonymous said...

Ha,ha! Lovely fresh painting! I love it!

Lori said...

How nice. There are some talented artists there!

Olivier said...

les peintures sont très belles.

the paintings are very beautiful.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Good to see artists in cheltenham have an outlet for their work.

Janet said...

Looks so real!

brian stout said...

hehehe i like that first one too.. here kitty kitty... nice kitty...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin