Monday 14 April 2008

Pasta At Prezzo

Carrying on from yesterdays foodie post, here is Italian restaurant Prezzo. Its on the Promenade opposite Neptune's fountain. Before the restaurant took up residence in the building it was a pub for many, many years. The pub went under several different names - Huckster's, 1994's and most well known, The Black Tulip. I've been to eat at Prezzo's a couple of times and the food is very good.

Hope today's post hasn't made you feel hungry. If it has, how about Italian tonight?!

9 comments:

Chuck Pefley said...

Italian any night is just fine by me -:)
Much preferable to sushi, I must add, though I'm glad I tried the sushi ... which was actually almost as good tasting as it was nice to look at.

brian stout said...

i'm for italian just about any night as well! nice looking restaurant

Neva said...

What time is our reservation?

Unknown said...

Looks a nice little place. If i'm ever in Cheltenham, I'll know where to go.

Anonymous said...

Very elcoming restaurant.

Lori said...

Yes, it is making me hungry! It looks like they have a nice place to eat outdoors in the warmer weather!

Ming the Merciless said...

Spaghetti bolognese please.

Anonymous said...

Looks good - when I return to Cheltenham I'll pay it a visit...

P.S. sorry to be pedantic, but the bar used to be called 1992 (not 1994).

Anonymous said...

I do enjoy a meal out at a Prezzo restaurant, you can always count on them for quality Italian cuisine at reasonable prices. That said I don't think I order anything other than a pizza everytime I go there. Pretty sad on my part but my other half informs me the that what she's sampled of the menu is very good italian cuisine...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin