Sunday 25 November 2007

Remembrance


I was originally going to post this photo of Cheltenhams War Memorial two weeks ago to commemorate Remembrance Sunday but due to the sudden and tragic death of my step-father I haven't been posting for a while. I would like to dedicate this post in remembrance of him. Mark, aged 53, was killed in a road traffic accident in the early hours of Saturday 10th November and leaves behind a shocked and devastated family. He was a man who lived life to the full and loved sport, running, music and real ale amongst many other things. His passing is an immense loss to family and his many friends, but all of the many happy memories of Mark are helping us all through this difficult time. At present I'm spending alot of time at my mums house so future posts will be intermittent.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin